Sign in to follow this  
frank.mj

Finding POE camera for sport event

Hi all,

We want to setup two - four camera over our Pool tables. The idea is that people in the club can follow the match on a TV in another room and maybe we want to live stream the event on Youtube also.

I have seen som NVR kit like this: http://www.szsinocam.com/china-onvif_4ch_1080p_wifi_nvr_kit_ip_camera_dvr_system_for_ios_android-2134237.html

but I dont know if it will work for us. We can setup this NVR kit and then we can see the event on the television. But I dont know if we can share the stream to youtube.

Are there someone that can advise me on this or can say what cameras I need for this. I think the specs of the camera would be something like a POE, full HD with 30 fps.

I hope someone can help me, thanks.

/Frank

Hi all,

We want to setup two - four camera over our Pool tables. The idea is that people in the club can follow the match on a TV in another room and maybe we want to live stream the event on Youtube also.

I have seen som NVR kit like this: http://www.szsinocam.com/china-onvif_4ch_1080p_wifi_nvr_kit_ip_camera_dvr_system_for_ios_android-2134237.html

but I dont know if it will work for us. We can setup this NVR kit and then we can see the event on the television. But I dont know if we can share the stream to youtube.

Are there someone that can advise me on this or can say what cameras I need for this. I think the specs of the camera would be something like a POE, full HD with 30 fps.

I hope someone can help me, thanks.

/Frank

A digital camcorder that does HDMI out running to a PC is probably better suited for this than a security camera.