Sign in to follow this  
ronak

Hikvision ivms issue

Hi guys, I have sorted out the issues as reported in my previous thread. Thank you for helping me out

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44266

As said earlier i have 10 IP cameras connected to my NVR. Remote viewing is working but i can see only a single camera feed on ivms app. Does every camera and NVR needs to have a seperate port assigned? Should i then forward each and every ip on my router? i have forwarded my nvr's ip but strangely i get a single feed only

Please help me

As long as you have those 10 Cameras imported into the NVR, you will be able to see all the cameras through IVMS by port forwarding the 3 ports for the NVR and then adding the NVR in the IVMS Client.

On the NVR directly, can you see all 10 Cameras?

Is the Lan port on the NVR connected to the switch on a regular port or one of the UP LINKS ports?

Do yo have all 3 ports forwarded?

Is the RTSP Port higher than 2000?

]As long as you have those 10 Cameras imported into the NVR, you will be able to see all the cameras through IVMS by port forwarding the 3 ports for the NVR and then adding the NVR in the IVMS Client.

On the NVR directly, can you see all 10 Cameras?

Yes I can see all the cameras

Is the Lan port on the NVR connected to the switch on a regular port or one of the UP LINKS ports?

There is only a single port on the nvr and I have connected my nvr to my router. I have uploaded a installation diagram in the last thread I have posted. The link is in the first post.

Do yo have all 3 ports forwarded?

My first router has 3 ports forwarded

Is the RTSP Port higher than 2000?

Are all the gateways the same on the Cameras and NVR? If so, then i would put the NVR on the same Switch as the Cameras to see if there is a problem with the router giving access to the switch when you are in remote view.