truppert

HIKVISION playback fails

I'm having an issue with playback from my HIKVision NVR. It's a HNR30P8-8, but I've also seen it with my DS-7616NI-E2/8P and have not been able to track a solution down. Live view is fine absolutely no issues. On my one laptop (Win8-64bit/IE11) I can Live View and Playback with no problems. When I switch over to my other laptop (Win8-64bit/IE11) Live View works just fine but I continually get Playback failed. I'm using the same login accounts and the same playback window on both machines. I tried compatibility mode and even lowering security settings with no luck. At one point I had Chrome working, but now it fails. Any ideas?

Firmware on the DS-7616NI is v3.0.8 build 140825.

Firmware on the HNR30P8-8 is v3.0.8 build 140913.

I tried WebComponents 3.0.5.10 on my one laptop that works fine and plays back with no issues on the DS7616NI & on the HNR30P8-8. The same components and version 3.0.5.19 on the laptop that doesn't work will not play back on either NVR. Is it possibly an IE setting or could it be a network setting to playback on the browser?

What is HNR30P8-8 . Is that HIKVISION but with someone else's product number? What kinds is and can you upload a picture. Im pretty sure its HIK since its using that FW Number.

Here is the Latest FW for the DS-7616NI-E2:

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Product%20Firmware/Recorder/DS-7600NI-E1%28E2%29%207700NI-E4/V3.0.10%20build141126%20Multi-lingual/

Download and update it and make sure you install the newest Web component that it prompts you too. Make sure when you install the Web Component, you exit out of the browser and then press install, sometimes it gets corrupted when you have the Web browser opened when installing that component.

Hi I'm having the same problems with HikVision DS-7816HE-E1/M. It won't work on my computer but it works on other computer. LiveView is OK, only playback is not working.

I've updated the firmware, uninstalled webcomponents.exe plugin reinstaled it many times and it won't work....

Can somebody help me please?

I think there are leftover files/registry while uninstalling and it may be affecting the software. but I don't know where to find them...

Tks!!

I'm just checking back to see if anybody had any new thoughts. I was able to get Chrome playback to work with the same version of the Web Components that I have running on my other machine that has Playback working just fine in IE. I double checked the IE settings between the two machines and they match. I still think this is an IE issue/setting that I'm missing or a Windows setting tied to IE. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Was having the same problem. Turns out the online shield on my AVG antivirus was blocking playback on the web browser version. Try messing with your antivirus settings and see If that fixes it.