Getting vertical lines, going to the right. They are actually slightly slanted to the right also, yes, like a forward slash, not quite as slanted though.

This is with a fixed mini dome. Any ideas? If the camera is pointed straight up, it seems to go away, but when you point it down looking more towards the ground, the lines come in again, looks like interference, but dont think it is. COuld it be the power cables loose on the power board, if so any ideas on how to fix it, without sending it back??

They are 24VAC also. The Monitor and mux is in the same outlet, the cameras are on a 24VAC 8 channel fused Power Supply, in an outlet on the opposite side of the wall. This is tested with direct into monitor without the mux (DVR).

Rory

You might have a ground loop. Try plugging the power supply into the same outlet as the monitor (move the monitor over to the same outlet or get an extension cable).

I had the same problem before, expecially when using the power boxes, so the way that I got eid of them was by tapping the power access panel of the box and adding a line to a new breaker to power the box.

Sounds like either interference or a ground loop, try disconnecting all other cams but that one and plug it into a power pack on its own, also could be an overloaded powersupply, but my gues is a ground loop. Strange that it goes away by moving it but more likely you are earthing it while touching it.

got it guys. thanks. Turns out was not a ground loop, but just the wires that go direct into the board for video, must have been loose. I Unplugged and put back in and the lines are gone now. Weird .