Sign in to follow this  
clemet

DAHUA DVRdvr5104h

I have a Dahua DVR51040H that has a PAL only firmware loaded on it, and I am needing NTSC in order to be able to record. I have tried everywhere to get the firmware so I am reaching out here to see if anyone is able to help. I know Dahua themselves have not been helpful at all. Thanks.

I have a Dahua DVR51040H that has a PAL only firmware loaded on it, and I am needing NTSC in order to be able to record. I have tried everywhere to get the firmware so I am reaching out here to see if anyone is able to help. I know Dahua themselves have not been helpful at all. Thanks.

Hi there,

unfortunately for you the Dahua is limiting it's device model coverage through any method it can in order to protect it's distributors market share. In your case it's the video standard. To change the video standard look for an official distributor in your area and ask him for the firmware update (or take your unit to their service). This might cost you something... or it might not if it is applied online

Hi there,

unfortunately for you the Dahua is limiting it's device model coverage through any method it can in order to protect it's distributors market share. In your case it's the video standard. To change the video standard look for an official distributor in your area and ask him for the firmware update (or take your unit to their service). This might cost you something... or it might not if it is applied online

http://www.dh-vision.com/main/firmware/Recorders/616%20Firmware/DVR5xxx/