bravo64

Help please!!

I'm in search of a good DVR to connect to my existing cameras. I initially purchased a zmodo 8 ch system, however, I've had nothing but problems with it since day one. For some reason I've always had an issue with being able to view cameras remotely on my phones. I've spent countless hours with their tech support with negative results. Anyway, can someone please recommend a decent dvr? I could probably use the hard drive in the zmodo dvr, I assume. It's 1TB. Can someone advise if this is possible. Would any dvr work with my existing cameras? Thank you in advance.

Your question is too generic to receive an intelligent answer. Knowing the exact model number of the DVR from the bottom of the unit might be a help along with model numbers of the existing camera's. Also, connectivity of "phones" to access remotely is dependent upon what software you are using and what type phone, "Android/version and/or IPhone. There can be access issues with all DVR companies, when "everything" required isn't. Also comes up the issue of whether or not you are attempting to access your system via a phone, either via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G and within what ISP at the location. Supply the forum with as much information as you can possibly supply. Even that you "feel" isn't important.