bbolton

Need Help/Advice with Pelco PTZ Problem.

After relocating one of our PTZs to a different department, we started experiencing some issues with it. The picture now has a horizontal line that sometimes travels up the frame and every few seconds the picture will jerk or suddenly shake almost like it wants to cut out. We first replaced the PTZ and the housing with a brand new working unit and that didn't change anything. We then went through and re-did all the coax and power wire connections that we had to do when we originally moved the camera, but still no change. Part of me thinks it could be ground loop interference but we haven't been able to locate any areas in the wire that would cause that. Other than that, I have no idea... Before moving the camera we never had any issues with it and if I recall we only had to add about 10 feet of wire. I will attach a video of what the picture looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gbckql2zcm7p9i/video%20mar%2003%2C%2010%2025%2012%20pm.mov?dl=0