Raphaelmarting

Beware of SUNIVIEW (Chinese guangzhou supplier)

Hi

Just to let you know my story and tell to everybody that some suppliers in China are really rotten.

But some are great ! (you just have to find it)

I received few mails from SUNIVIEW with price list, and started to chat with the sales call BRAND LEE.

We talked for few weeks and i was launching my CCTV company in Belgium and planed to go to china to visit manufactory.

I decided to buy few samples from suniview before going to china, as I could test it before going to visit them.

I toke an appointment with this Mr Brand Lee in Guangzhou

I never received the goods before my journey !!!

So when I arrived in Guangzhou, i have waited Mr Brand Lee for an hour and decided to phone to the comapny.

I had someone on the phone saying that Brand Lee was not well and he couldn't come. and nobody else could.

So i decided to carry on my journey.

I have visited 12 factories in three days, and some of them are really great.

Now I have launched my CCTV company in Belgium and I hope everything will go well.

I received some cameras and NVR from Suniview 4 weeks after my chinese journey.

I had never seen such crappy cameras and NVR, nothing was working, just CRAP (I lost 1000$ for those ****ty sample)

Here is the adress and take care if you receive Email from them ! :

Suniview Technology Co., Limited

Add: Floor 6, Tianwangge Business Center, Zhongshan Avenue, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China Zip:510660

Tel: +86-20-34225701 Fax: +86-20-34225703

Email: brand@suniview.com / sales2@suniview.com

MSN: brand@suniview.com

But be carefull and don't buy anything in china if you don't plan to visit the factory by yourself before !!!!

Thanks

Raphaël

Very helpful information to the CCTV Community here. Can you give us a list of the manufactures you went to see and a rating of each one. There is a lot of people here that are always asking for ratings of CCTV Companies in China, so i thought this post would be very helpful to all who are and have been looking for good honest feedback about CCTV companies in China.

Thanks A lot