supie

CCTV Camera Tamper Proof Mounting Screws

I am trying to find Tamper Proof Screws and Nuts to mount bullet cameras (such as Pin in Torx, Pin in Hex, etc.) where can I buy theses in small quantities?

Thanks Supie

I am trying to find Tamper Proof Screws and Nuts to mount bullet cameras (such as Pin in Torx, Pin in Hex, etc.) where can I buy theses in small quantities?

Thanks Supie

Depends on your location. I use Grainger or McMaster-Carr here for any specific stuff I need. Most hardware stores carry the standard security torx head screws.

Thanks for your input.

I have checked with Home Depot and Orchard (OSH) the only two that we have in our area and the OSH only has small one way screws #10 being the biggest. Home Depot shows a #14 on the web site but they do not stock them in the two closest stores. We also have a local chain of Ace Hardware stores but they only have small one way an Torx screws #10 being the biggest. Also I did not find what I needed at Grainger, I will check the other one.

Any other suggestions, anyone?

Thanks for your input.

I have checked with Home Depot and Orchard (OSH) the only two that we have in our area and the OSH only has small one way screws #10 being the biggest. Home Depot shows a #14 on the web site but they do not stock them in the two closest stores. We also have a local chain of Ace Hardware stores but they only have small one way an Torx screws #10 being the biggest. Also I did not find what I needed at Grainger, I will check the other one.

Any other suggestions, anyone?

McMaster-Carr will definitely have what you need but you will pay more for shipping than the screws. Amazon or eBay are your next bet but that quality will probably be sub-par.