Just got training on it last week. Seems like a pretty good little system, although the 50 does not have nearly the feature set that the 440 and 1500 have (No user photos, video management, live monitoring, badging, elevator control, or threat levels on the 50). I also think the setup programming is a little more complicated than it should be for an off the shelf prduct. It's more complicated than the HUBManager setup (if you're familiar with that). There's a graphical layout of the "blades", but that is only for naming the readers, inputs and outputs, not for combining them into one access portal (that is done elsewhere). The 440 and 1500 do have some interesting features, but the 50 is a bit lacking. The 440 and 1500 also interface with the newer Dedicated Micros DVR's. Overall, it's an ok panel, but I think my boss is not pleased with it not being a dealer-only item

Thanks Sir Flannel,

The customer (small county building) is looking to provide access control for two doors and I'm looking for a basic system which can be configured via IP. They wish to access reports to see who's has been entering/exiting these rooms. The main office room requires a push to open button to allow entry. All of the other features you mentioned would be extras at this point and cost could be an issue. I've heard the HUB max is a good system.