livelycharlie

Need help with remote viewing app for Sannce DVR

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased and installed a Sannce 8 Channel CCTV system (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pre-installed-Hi-Resolution-Vandalproof-Weatherproof-Technology/dp/B00K4WP5LI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1428856014&sr=8-4&keywords=8+channel+cctv). I have managed to get the online computer viewing up and working using xeye.net however I am having allot of trouble trying to find a suitable app (IOS) and also need some help undstanding which IP address I need and which port number I need to actually put into the app.

I would be grateful for any help at all,

Thanks allot,

Charlie Wood

If you want to skip all the port forwarding hassles, jut put the dvr in your routers dmz. Then you can use your public IP address to access your system. Then you can add a dynamic dns service if you want a name instead of an ip address.

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased and installed a Sannce 8 Channel CCTV system (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pre-installed-Hi-Resolution-Vandalproof-Weatherproof-Technology/dp/B00K4WP5LI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1428856014&sr=8-4&keywords=8+channel+cctv). I have managed to get the online computer viewing up and working using xeye.net however I am having allot of trouble trying to find a suitable app (IOS) and also need some help undstanding which IP address I need and which port number I need to actually put into the app.

I would be grateful for any help at all,

Thanks allot,

Charlie Wood

use the serial number! use the app vMeyeCloud and go to the by device tab. While in the same network as the IP system, click add and then on log in mode make sure it is 'Serial'. Then search and add the camera/NVR... when you go back to the device list, the serial number will be listed... go to xmeye.net for browser access (go to the 'by device' tab) you CAN put it in the DMZ, but then the whole system is unprotected because it is outside of the firewall, by device (serial) is MUCH simpler.. no DDNS needed and no port forwarding required!