tcssystem

System counting ppl on motorbike idea require

Recently have a project which require a system be able to count how many person on a motorbike.

The motorbike will stop at a dedicated lane, the lane only allow 1 motorbike at the same time and suppose only 1 person per motorbike. If the motor bike have 2 person, the system must be able to detect and trigger the command center.

is there such a system? it can be detect by camera, infrared, photobeam, ultrasonic sensor and etc.

I know for this solution no 100% accuracy. it doesn't matter as long as it can reach 60-70% accuracy.

please share with me how can i design this type of system

Recently have a project which require a system be able to count how many person on a motorbike.

The motorbike will stop at a dedicated lane, the lane only allow 1 motorbike at the same time and suppose only 1 person per motorbike. If the motor bike have 2 person, the system must be able to detect and trigger the command center.

is there such a system? it can be detect by camera, infrared, photobeam, ultrasonic sensor and etc.

I know for this solution no 100% accuracy. it doesn't matter as long as it can reach 60-70% accuracy.

Check Avigilon cameras analytics

Check Avigilon cameras analytics

I have check on most analytic camera which they only able to count on how many motorbike in and out. It cannot count on how many person on the bike.