securitymonster

Thumbs Up for McDonalds

Wow, I just had the new Spicy "Premium" Chicken sandwich from McDonalds and its pretty good! I'm impressed. It has almost a grilled chicken flavor with just enough spicy kick to it, almost like a spicy sausage dog kick!

If you like spicy chicken and haven't had it yet, you've gotta try it!

"Ba Ba Bah Ba Ba......I'm Lovin' It"

oh man those spicy chicken sandwiches are the only thing I get from mcdonalds. I usually wont eat mchdonalds but those things got me headin for the arch even when I am not hungry at all.

OK, I guess I will try one then. I don't normally like Micky D's either, but with two thumbs up on two hands, well I guess I just willl have to try one.

oh man those spicy chicken sandwiches are the only thing I get from mcdonalds. I usually wont eat mchdonalds

Yea, haven't eaten at Mc D's in a looooong time too..But, you guys may make me change my mind. Saw a huge semi the other day with that sandwich on the side of it..Looked pretty tasty...Maybe lunch today.

eat there every day, but im a sucker for the regular macchicken sandwich and fillet o fish .. spicey chicken? I can get that on every corner down here ..

eat there every day, but im a sucker for the regular macchicken sandwich and fillet o fish .. spicey chicken? I can get that on every corner down here ..

I can't eat the regular mchicken anymore, its all just pressed scrap chicken meat, YUCK!

I can't eat the regular mchicken anymore, its all just pressed scrap chicken meat, YUCK!

well from what i experienced this week while in the US of A you guys have it made as far as having a world of food to select from ... here yah get what yah can when yah can get it ...