Sign in to follow this  
zaq123

poe switch on on subnet and computers on another

i have my poe switch on 10.20.10.x but my computers in the office are on 192.168.1.x. iwant to be able to access the camera directly from one of the computers . I also want to put blue iris on that switch but i want to be able to access the BI machine form one of the office computers.

I know i can throw a router on there give the cameras their own static wan ip and access them for the outside but if i want to keep them off the internet directly with just BI web server being accessible from the net through the office wan what would be the best way to set ip up. I have two nics in my BI machine. thanks

i have my poe switch on 10.20.10.x but my computers in the office are on 192.168.1.x. iwant to be able to access the camera directly from one of the computers . I also want to put blue iris on that switch but i want to be able to access the BI machine form one of the office computers.

I know i can throw a router on there give the cameras their own static wan ip and access them for the outside but if i want to keep them off the internet directly with just BI web server being accessible from the net through the office wan what would be the best way to set ip up. I have two nics in my BI machine. thanks

Set first NIC for 10.20...

second for 192.168...

and u done

Any setting I need to do in blue iris?

Also do i need a router on the 10.x. or can i just use a switch ( i have a poe l3 managed switch which i guess i can setup but trying to avoid)