Sign in to follow this  
naserum

after upgrade can not log in Hikvisionk DS-2CD2432F-IW

HI,

I have DS-2CD2432F-I(W) 3MP IR Cube Network Camera I upgrade the camera from Baseline Firmware_IPC_En_V5.2.0 140721 to Baseline Firmware_IPC_En_V5.3.0 150513 (2XX2)(New).

After upgrade I can not log in the camera anymore. I did a hard reset and in SADP I can see the camera IP 192.168.1.72 and port 8000. I tried to log in on IE and Google Chrome with this IP: http://192.168.1.72:80 and it is coming an error: Access Error:404=NOT Found, firmware language mismatch: /home/webLib

I tried to change to a different IP address and port, and disable DHCP in SADP and I set the password 12345 and it is coming a message: Failed to modify the settings.ID001.

Please help with this matter,

Thank you

Hi again,

I upgrade DS-2CD2432F-IW from 5.2.0 to 5.3.0 and I can't log in the camera anymore IE or Google Chrome.

I can see the camera on my android using TinyCamera Monitor Pro and using Onvif Device Manager and IP address in SADP but I can not log in camera.

I got from the seller Auto Update TFTP with 5.2.0 firmware, to downgrade hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW from 5.3.0 to 5.2.0. I followed every step but camera is not connecting to pc's address 192.0.0.128, I waited more than 5 min. every time nothing happened in TFTP server. Digicap.dav is in the same folder with Auto Update TFTP and TFTP Auto-Update is in the root of the computer C:/

What I'm doing wrong? Please any help is welcome,

Thank you