GWireless

Wireless Security Systems

Guardian Wireless offers wireless security systems for many types of situations. They also customize systems to meet the needs of customers. Once an alarm is set off then the system will call up to three phone numbers three times, letting you take the proper action. It is Internet active and very versatile. I hope that this helps with the security issues that I have read about. Guardian Wireless believes that a loud alarm will not help the situation but instead making phone calls to let the proper people know about the situation will give property owners a better chance handle the situation possibly preventing any significant damage.

Hello GWireless, welcome to the forum!

How does your wireless system compare to say Skylink and Visonic? Does your system report to central monitoring stations?

hi securitymonster-

our systems offer a keyfob to arm/disarm the unit preventing accidental alarms. our systems can hold up to 16 sensors and when a sensor is triggered the system will call up to 3 phone numbers 3 times with an event specific message to let the appropriate people know about the situation instead of the theif. Once the message is received you can view the history of the unit online. you can send for gps coordinates at any time and disarm/arm your unit via Internet. with visonic I think it only alerts you via internet, what happens if you do not have internet access when something happens? You have the ability to change phone numbers at anytime via Internet or you can give us a call. we are intergrating our systems to send emails alerting customers know about the alarms and global units will be coming out soon. We customize units for each situation. Our systems are tested and all have a satisfaction guarantee of 30 days. I hope this helps clear up your questions.

does your panel integrate with existing alarms, so that somebody could untilize the "internet capabilities" ??? Will your system allow hardwired contacts if needed?

FYI......Visonic has an auto dialer that calls you, when you get that call, you can hit a few buttons and turn the panel into a 2-way communicator allowing you to listen in and communicate if needed. They just recently introduced the "web communicator" that puts the visonic panel on your network.

So how does this Guardian match up to a professional system like Ademco ..??

I mean you can program any zone to be a silent panic, or an audible zone, on any alarm system.

hi rory,

Our systems are setup simalar to Ademco but we do not offer as many options and accessories. The object of our systems is to make them uncomplicated and as simplistic as possible. We know some security systems can be difficult to set up. This is one reason why our system is wireless as is Ademco. We also program the systems for you allowing the system to be activated within a reasonable amount of time depending on the system and the configuration. We did not want to make it super complicated that the customer may not want to deal with the system a second time around. Alot of accessories may be confusing to people and sometimes unnecessary.

I understand the Ademco you have control to program what you desire into the system and have the system act the way you would like it to. These are more household systems. This is an area we have not attempted to market in yet but that does not mean it cannot be done. Our systems are very versatile for different situations. Such as a bilge counter for your yacht or a relay driver for you RV to turn on the heat or air conditioning before you arrive at your RV. These are two of the additional options we offer to different situations. I hope this helps clarify our systems.

hi securitymonster,

Our systems do not integrate with any existing alarms you might have already. They can have alarms programmed into them but due to the configuration process inegrating existing alarms is not possible. We offer alot of customization knowing that not all customers desire the same alarms. Let me know if you have any further questions.