Recently I planned to buy one NVSS 6102 but there are some question I am not sure.

For the model NVSS6102, it said that only 9 channels realtime preview, it means that although 36 channels are connected and recording, only 9 channels can be monitoring (viewing) simultaneously on HDMI or VGA outputs?

If yes, how the customers see the rest of channels? Can I configure four views with 9 channels each, and then, the operator can switch between each view? I mean, switching between View 1 (channel 1 to 9), View 2 (channel 10 to 18), View 3 (channel 19 to 27) and View 4 (channel 28 to 36).

Yes, that's usually how it works, but you never know just how the programmers have done it until you try.

Some systems will let you re-arrange the layout in and between each window, so you can put your priority cams in the first window, and so on.

I tried to look into " NVSS 6102 ". Not showing on Google. Probably wrong device.

I found it on Made In China, there is one model NVSS6104 with 4 HDD, but I need 2 HDD, and they recommended me the NVSS6102.

Recently I planned to buy one NVSS 6102 but there are some question I am not sure.

For the model NVSS6102, it said that only 9 channels realtime preview, it means that although 36 channels are connected and recording, only 9 channels can be monitoring (viewing) simultaneously on HDMI or VGA outputs?

If yes, how the customers see the rest of channels? Can I configure four views with 9 channels each, and then, the operator can switch between each view? I mean, switching between View 1 (channel 1 to 9), View 2 (channel 10 to 18), View 3 (channel 19 to 27) and View 4 (channel 28 to 36).

Hi Zorro,

Actually our NVSS does support max. 64ch realtime preview, but due to the NVSS6102's decode ability(for small system), we suggest users to work with max. 36ch * D1 or 18ch * 720P or 9ch * 1080P realtime preview. And it does support to do sequence between several cameras in a window..

How much you pay for the box (HDD not included)?

It is $460 USD for the NVSS6102-32 with 32 ch license.

16 ch & 24ch NVSS are cheaper than NVSS6102-32.

By the way, all of their recorders don't contain HDD.