Sign in to follow this  
chrispy

Newbie from Wales

Hi everyone and thanks for having me. I'm in the process of installing a multi camera CCTV system on my house due to the fact we live ina pretty rural area and there have been a few attempts at car thefts here. Hoping I can get some advice and pointers on the best way of doing things. Great forum by the way.

Hi everyone and thanks for having me. I'm in the process of installing a multi camera CCTV system on my house due to the fact we live ina pretty rural area and there have been a few attempts at car thefts here. Hoping I can get some advice and pointers on the best way of doing things. Great forum by the way.

Hi and welcome chrispy.

Rural Wales is having problems of both heating fuel theft and we are even putting tracker on horses now

Hi and welcome chrispy.

Rural Wales is having problems of both heating fuel theft and we are even putting tracker on horses now

Lol tell me about it. I'm more interested in protecting my wife's Land Rover Defender, it's the most stolen car in the UK at the moment according to a police friend of mine.

Hello Everyone. I just created my new account here and want to gain some knowledge from here and also want to share my knowledge with all.