ToddDRegister

Need replacement camera for Lorex 1080p HD-SDI system

What cameras with work with my Lorex LHD208000 DVR with 1080p HD-SDI?

I have one that the picture has turned red in color and I can't get it to come back to normal color with any adjustments. I want to just replace it but having trouble sourcing the cameras-Lorex is impossible to get customer support directly from. Do other cameras work with it? If so, where can I buy then and any advise about which ones are better? Let me know if there is other specs you would need to advise me.

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Florida

Am I just stuck with only Lorex cameras?????

the ir filter is likely stuck...try banging the camera to loosen it. Have you checked if you are still under warranty?

I believe you can use any sdi camera..

The warranty was only a year-it was up in April 2015. Is it a mechanical thing or electronic-the filter? I'll try that. I've had trouble with getting the company to respond to anything. I have put in customer service tickets and they take forever to answer them. That's why I was hoping I could find a different brand that would work.

If you want to take a chance, look up "camera HD-SDI 1080p" on Amazon. They have cameras from $74 for fixed 3.6mm zoom to $129 for 2.8mm to 12mm varifocal zoom. Some look like your cameras. They have an easy return policy.

Jim

The warranty was only a year-it was up in April 2015. Is it a mechanical thing or electronic-the filter? I'll try that. I've had trouble with getting the company to respond to anything. I have put in customer service tickets and they take forever to answer them. That's why I was hoping I could find a different brand that would work.

If you purchased on a credit card, many offer and extended warranty with each purchase. Usually an extra year.