jisaac

swapping new hard drives

man I love them. they look excellent under applications others would just pretty much quit. I used to only attempt to put them in at the base but here lately have been able to get them out into the public. The color reproduction is beautiful compared to any other cam i have come across. It takes the whole behavior of old cameras (pretty much just reflectiing light into a viewable image...bad abnormal light conditiions = bad shot) and leaves it behind in the dust. The whole image processing and scaling of individual colors and combining the usuable ranges in the image to produce what would have been a "damaged" shot into a very clear image that was pretty much created by the camera.

It bllows just about any other camera out of the water. If you really want get some person to upgrade a system or get them open up the idea of spending some money, then just put a SDIII in place of one of their cameras for a week and I promise you they wont be able to stand looking at the rest of the cameras. It works all the time. Heck it worked on myself. About 7 months ago I started to put those in the systems desing and proposals for the base and got some in. Decided to check it out and ended up taking down every camera I had and putting up the SDIII instead. Its like it hurts my eyes to see others up against it.

I would definilty recommend trying atleast one out( thats what I did and ended up putting 13 on my PERSONAL system). People complain they are expensive but man they are worth every dime to me. Especially since those other cameras HURT MY EYES!

theyre actually less expensive than most of the other Day Nights, which dont have WD like itself .. i need to get one up for real, i had a client buy one a while back but he hasnt run the cable yet ,.,. or did you mean the 1/2" version? Actually i may need that one for the car park as it needs that kind of low lux color like the exview, but only better with the lighting ...

no I was talking about the 1/3". I have not tried the 1/2" Man I usually set the duration time on mine so that the camera will switch to bw as fast soon as it can on auto because the bw is just so clean.

Nightclub car park though, he wants color .. so he can identify cars ..

He does have alot more lighting now though than he originally had .. so should be okay, Id probably get the 1/3" just one to test as I dont think he would spend on the 1/2" anyway ...