tcssystem

nice design long range remote control can reach 80-100meter

Im looking for nice design remote control which can reach 80 meter in real life. Previously i had purchase "NICE" brand which small and elegance. The specification stated 200 meter range, when tested line-of-sight, 60 meter also cannot reach.

Im looking at 2 button remote control. The use is for barrier gate, the customer want the barrier gate open by push button. please do let me know if you know any remote control can reach 80 meter.

Im looking for nice design remote control which can reach 80 meter in real life. Previously i had purchase "NICE" brand which small and elegance. The specification stated 200 meter range, when tested line-of-sight, 60 meter also cannot reach.

Im looking at 2 button remote control. The use is for barrier gate, the customer want the barrier gate open by push button. please do let me know if you know any remote control can reach 80 meter.

You are asking a lot from a remote control transmitter that is powered by a button battery or two.

First I would be talking to your customer about why they want to open the gate from so far away. The longer a gate is open the more opportunity for uninvited guests to enter.

You could use a GSM opener that will let him open the gate from anywhere in the world.

If he is insistent on a key fob push button remote you could consider improving the efficiency of the receiving antenna.