Sign in to follow this  
starman9215

CCTV installation cost in San diego

Hi,

I want to install HD CCTV camera in my restaurant.

Around 10 cameras per restaurant. I have three.

I called local CCTV companies for estimate, but all of them want to visit first.

I just want to approx price.

Do you guys know how much it will be?

Thanks.

Too many variables to quote based on too little info. You're going to have to allow prospective bidders access to the site(s), even if for only a ballpark quote.

its just all drop ceiling and indoor. simple.
In CCTV, nothing is ever simple. Or you could just buy this and install it yourself:

http://www.costco.com/AvertX-16-Channel-HD-NVR-Security-System-with-6TB-HDD-and-10-Autofocus-4MP-HD-IP-Cameras.product.100221880.html

You are paying an Integrator for their expertise to design and install a system that meets your needs, not buying vegetables.

Hi,

I want to install HD CCTV camera in my restaurant.

Around 10 cameras per restaurant. I have three.

I called local CCTV companies for estimate, but all of them want to visit first.

I just want to approx price.

Do you guys know how much it will be?

Thanks.

I would recommend IP in this day and age. It will really vary and that's why all integrators and installers want to visit each location. How far are the runs, network access at each restaurant, time they can install, etc. I have no idea what the typical installation cost is on the east coast, but it will probably be anywhere from $2,500-$8,000 per location depending on the equipment and quality of installation (conduit for exterior cams, proper mounts, etc).

+1

The install is a significant part and depending on distances, heights, building layout, building materials, a good installer would want to give you an accurate estimate. The $2,500-$8,000 range does seem wide, but for a pro-install of a commercial quality system, that's a fair range.