xavier4or

Forums for Home Security Solutions?

Now that the girlfriend won't let install anymore more security cameras (8 HK and 5 illuminators) - I am moving onto home security within our house. The house is prewired at the doors and the windows but the wires are unterminated down in the basement...

I thought some folks on this forum might be able to point me in right direction for home security forums - some research, forums, discussions, etc.

Here is what I am looking for:

* Home Security Control Panel that has ethernet capability and ios / android apps

* Wired solutions for windows and doors (not looking for any wifi capability)

* A mid to higher end solution

From some initial research looking at the Honeywell Vista line - but really trying to get more feedback, opinions, and some recommendations.

Thanks!

Now that the girlfriend won't let install anymore more security cameras (8 HK and 5 illuminators) - I am moving onto home security within our house. The house is prewired at the doors and the windows but the wires are unterminated down in the basement...

I thought some folks on this forum might be able to point me in right direction for home security forums - some research, forums, discussions, etc.

Here is what I am looking for:

* Home Security Control Panel that has ethernet capability and ios / android apps

* Wired solutions for windows and doors (not looking for any wifi capability)

* A mid to higher end solution

From some initial research looking at the Honeywell Vista line - but really trying to get more feedback, opinions, and some recommendations.

Thanks!

Try these two my friend

http://www.diynot.com/diy/forums/alarms-cctv-telephones/

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/