Sign in to follow this  
arne

GE DVMRe - Replaced hard drive, unable to launch Wavebrowser

Hello everyone,

We have a GE Interlogix Kalatel DVMRe eZT device, that we use to record data. We also want to be able to livestream over the LAN using the Wavebrowser internet explorer plugin.

When we got the device, this worked fine. We were able to launch the browser, login using the admin password, and were redirected to the wrcontrollite.ssi webpage; where we would connect to the camera's and stream live.

But then one of the hard drives broke (80gb IDE drive) which was replaced with a new one (160gb IDE drive), and since setting everything back up we can ping & access the recorder, but are unable to watch the live video stream. The wrcontrollite.ssi webpage can not be found on the server.

277782_1.jpg

I looked through the manual & settings, but could not find how I can enable the wavebrowser. Can we reinstall this device or enable it?

The manual has a screenshot of their index page, which also has a hyperlink to "Wave browser" - that's also missing for us

277782_2.jpg

From the properties:

Model name: DVMRe-10eZT

Software Version: 5.71

Boot version: 1.03

Thanks in advance

After you change the hard drive and besides the firmware recognizing and formatting this hard drive, the system also requires for you to run a utility that actually picks up very small slice on this same hard drive and installs content, that you will need to connect to this same DVR and/or run remote control... stream video, etc... I do not recall what is was called and you may even have this link in this forum (I remember that I put a link many years ago about this same topic) that will allow you to download and install this utility... hope that link is still live...

Thank you - searching your post history I came upon the "DVR Uploader Utility" which I was able to download from the Interlogix.com website.

Working direct link as of posting: http://www.interlogix.com/_/assets/library/DVRUploader_V1001026.ZIP

Using this tool I was able to upload the WaveBrowser from Windows to the DVR over ethernet. Now the wavebrowser is showing up on the DVR website & functioning as it did before the hard drive crashed. Great!