mysticav

about geovosion pixeled image in multicam

Hi,

Using multicam remote live view, if I use the magnifying glass tool to increase the size, the image gets pixelated.

Normally this doesn't happen, because there's some blur effect to avoid this pixelated distortion.

What do I have to change in geovision configuration to fix this ?

Hi,

Using multicam remote live view, if I use the magnifying glass tool to increase the size, the image gets pixelated.

Normally this doesn't happen, because there's some blur effect to avoid this pixelated distortion.

What do I have to change in geovision configuration to fix this ?

When ever you increase the size of the orginal recording you are going to be distorting the image. Maybe something else changed like the foucs of a camera that leads you to believe this wasn't happening before?

No. When you magnify the image normally geovision add some blur effect to make pixels soft. So, the image even if you magnify it, looks aceptable.

But this effect is not present in my situation. I'm sure there's something related to de-interlace, interlace and direct draw overlay options.

if its Direct Draw Overlay you will also notice it in the live view .. that will cause it to be pixelised though, check the video drivers .. etc / PC maybe just needs a restart.