imcool

please help unable to see cctv and port not open

please help guys,

I am unable to see this cctv camera

I have forwarded all the ports everywhere but still ports are closed

when i check forwarded ports with external ip and port number then its saying closed.

i am able to see camera with internal ip address.

below is my network setup

the bell hub 1000 is main ISP modem

tp link is router

279559_1.jpg

279559_2.jpg

279559_3.jpg

279559_4.jpg

279559_5.jpg

Please help

thank you

Hi

Just use the DMZ service and add the ip of the cctv camera on there, otherwise check to make sure your default gateway is correct on the devices, also check with your ISP if they don't block ports

Regards

If your cable modem has those kinds of menus, it is more than just cable modem. It appears to me that your cable modem is also a router so that means you need to forward it twice. Once from the cable modem the the TP-Link router and then from the TP-Link to the camera.

On the cable modem you point traffic to the IP address of the TP link router and on the TP-link you point to the IP address of the camera/ NVR. I have to do this at my office too, it is a pain.

If your cable modem has those kinds of menus, it is more than just cable modem. It appears to me that your cable modem is also a router so that means you need to forward it twice. Once from the cable modem the the TP-Link router and then from the TP-Link to the camera.

On the cable modem you point traffic to the IP address of the TP link router and on the TP-link you point to the IP address of the camera/ NVR. I have to do this at my office too, it is a pain.

hello,

that's what I did in isp router and tplink router, what wrong I have done? please tell me

hello,

that's what I did in isp router and tplink router, what wrong I have done? please tell me

See if you can set your cable modem/router into bridge mode.