Sign in to follow this  
naiefelyemeni

2 DVRS ON ONE MODEM? I can't view but 1?

Hi guys ok i port forwarded 80 and 34567 to dvr 1 and it works..I tried to port forward the same ports to dvr2 but says " pinhole conflict xxxxx"?? Is it because I can only access one dvr on the modem ?

Hi guys ok i port forwarded 80 and 34567 to dvr 1 and it works..I tried to port forward the same ports to dvr2 but says " pinhole conflict xxxxx"?? Is it because I can only access one dvr on the modem ?

Do you mean modem or router?

You will need to change the external port numbers for one of the dvr's

Do you mean modem or router?

You will need to change the external port numbers for one of the dvr's

its all in one the ATT modem/router and the ips on the dvrs are different.. one is 255 and one is 254. on the modem configuration it shows " localhost " and " localhost1" those are the Dvr's. but only none works? anyway to combine both Dvrs as one on an app to view all cameras on one screen? 30 cameras

Set up different ports on each DVR.

If the first unit uses 80 and 34567, change the ports on the second unit (for example) to 81 and 34568.

oh yeah that sound about right.. will try that! thanks