dougmore

I messed up System update, Please Help

Can someone please help me out. I have a WJ-HD316A that I was updating via my PC. I logged into it no problem and performed the "OS" update without a hitch. I then proceeded to do the system update. The unit started to update then started a reboot (as it did with the "OS" update) but this time it did a one second fan test then just sat there with the power light on. I can't get it started anymore.

Can someone please help me out. I have a WJ-HD316A that I was updating via my PC. I logged into it no problem and performed the "OS" update without a hitch. I then proceeded to do the system update. The unit started to update then started a reboot (as it did with the "OS" update) but this time it did a one second fan test then just sat there with the power light on. I can't get it started anymore.

Hi. Last update for that dvr was 2007 ...... .. Is this an installed unit or are you just trying to get it working ?

You might be better with a new dvr as that pano OS low frame rate and your not going to have remote viewing on modern equipment

It is a (was) a working unit that I have had running since the mid. of summer. I was just trying to be sure it had the newest updates. I should have left it alone. I did find the correct files for it and figured I would try it.

If someone has any info in order for me to JTAG this unit and re-flash the firmware please let me know.

Thank You in advance.