kcollinsuk

£3000 Budget - Full System Needed - Advice Please!

Hello,

I am after some advice please if possible, my total budget including installation is £3000 - I might self install to get the budget down further but I am undecided yet. I run an animal rescue centre and I need to keep an eye on various parts of the grounds at all times day and night. I wish to install the following

1 PTZ that can see at night, in the day and see long distances as we have 15 acres of grounds! (i know it won't cover it all!) I will locate this centrally so it can patrol constantly.

7 Static cameras (one of which needs to be audio enabled so i can hear inside the stable block)

1 recording system that can be linked to all the cameras and that allows me to remotely view all footage even if i am miles away or in another country!

I want everything cabled in with Cat 5 as the areas I want covered all have electricity and are near to the Wi-Fi router and so it won't be more than 100m of cabling needed in total which is fine. I just want to know people's recommendations for which PTZ and which cameras to go for if possible? Also the recording device?

I am in Ashford, Kent - does anyone know of any good installers who don't charge the earth?!

Thank you in advance

There is no need to spam the forum with 3 posts with the same question. Its annoying.

It's not spam if no links or advertising ....... Just a new member learning the forum

My apologies, I did not know all the different sections were connected. I was not sure which to post in so I picked the three I thought might be right. I didn't mean to cause offence

Hello,

I am after some advice please if possible, my total budget including installation is £3000 - I might self install to get the budget down further but I am undecided yet. I run an animal rescue centre and I need to keep an eye on various parts of the grounds at all times day and night. I wish to install the following

1 PTZ that can see at night, in the day and see long distances as we have 15 acres of grounds! (i know it won't cover it all!) I will locate this centrally so it can patrol constantly.

7 Static cameras (one of which needs to be audio enabled so i can hear inside the stable block)

1 recording system that can be linked to all the cameras and that allows me to remotely view all footage even if i am miles away or in another country!

I want everything cabled in with Cat 5 as the areas I want covered all have electricity and are near to the Wi-Fi router and so it won't be more than 100m of cabling needed in total which is fine. I just want to know people's recommendations for which PTZ and which cameras to go for if possible? Also the recording device?

I am in Ashford, Kent - does anyone know of any good installers who don't charge the earth?!

Thank you in advance

Hi. 3k is a good budget and I don't think you will reach that amount

You most expensive will be the ptz ..... The dahua 2mp with IR will do what you need and good distance day and night

Your othe 7 cameras can be 2mp dome or bulit also dahua and run Poe from the nvr making your system plug and play ... Except for ptz run that on its own power supply