harbans

Anykeeper DVR Card 2116

Can you please let me know where i can get the drivers for this card, cd that came with the card I purchased is corrupt. I need help.

CD's don't get corrupted. Is the CD scratched beyond use? If not you might try the CD in another CDROM drive. It could be a problem with your CDROM drive instead of the CD.

Good Luck!

http://www.koditec.com/eng/support-program.htm

Koditec works with Anykeeper.

Use 2.50.16.0 if the higher versions don't work with your card.

D.V.R(Digital Video Recording System )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◈KD-Net 3.3.3.0 Download

◈KD-Net 3.2.10.9 Download

◈KD-Net French Download

D.V.R(Digital Video Recording System )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◈KD-Net 2.50.16.0 Download

◈KD-Net 2.50.15.0 Download

Matt

I have both Ver 3.4 and 4.1.1.Anykeeper software if your require it.

I used to resell this DVR and know many of its' vices......in fact I have 3 left which I would love to get rid off!!

[Please do not offer to host downloads of software you don't own the copyright to, or have permission to distrubute. -Thomas]

Hi Thomas,

Do you know anything about the 'firmware chip' on these cards?

I am currently looking at buying another DVR (possibly GeoVision), but would prefer to stay with Anykeeper for reasons that I won't bore you with!

I want to use a new version of Anykeeper software (or Koditec, what ever!), but if I install any version higher than what I am using now, it says "DVR card not found" at the end of the install. I understand from previous posts on this site, it is because of the firmware (old version).

Is this firmware chip simply 'replaceable'? ..or are the components on the card different on the newer cards?

in fact I have 3 left which I would love to get rid off!!

If you have a newer version card, are you willing to sell a card?

Many thanks,

Matt

As far as I know, you cannot flash the firmware on the cards - you have to replace the cards. Certainly with Anykeeper, they changed the software when they modified the codec, so you will get a driver error with a software version that doesnt recognise the older chipset.

I see!

There is a plug-in chip on the card, I thought this was the firmware chip.

You mentioned about the cards you would love to get rid of, do you want to sell one (or maybe 2)? (this is providing they are the latest firmware).

PM me if you do. Thanks.

Matt

On some cards you can "flash" the firmware. Flashing it is rewriting over it. Generally I wouldn't do it unless it was needed. Keep in mind that firmware for most PCI cards only ever changes unless there is a hardware change. Simply updating the firmware probley won't help.