sysmark

replacing cameras

I purchase a relatively inexpensive system from zmodo and need to replace cameras. would a hd camera work with a H.264 DVR ?

and if so which cameras should I buy?

Thanks

I purchase a relatively inexpensive system from zmodo and need to replace cameras. would a hd camera work with a H.264 DVR ?

and if so which cameras should I buy?

Thanks

you need to provide the model of the dvr...there are many types of hd cameras.....

DVR is ZMD-DC_SBN6 from Zmodo

• ZMODO 600TVL Outdoor Surveillance Camera System 16CH H.264 DVR with 8 High Resolution Weatherproof Day/Night Security Cameras with 1TB Hard Drive pre-

need advice on the type of cameras that's compatible with this DVR - preferably a higher resolution then what I have now

DVR is ZMD-DC_SBN6 from Zmodo

• ZMODO 600TVL Outdoor Surveillance Camera System 16CH H.264 DVR with 8 High Resolution Weatherproof Day/Night Security Cameras with 1TB Hard Drive pre-

need advice on the type of cameras that's compatible with this DVR - preferably a higher resolution then what I have now

That dvr will only support low resolution analog cameras. If you want to reuse your cable you can get an HD over coax system like these.

http://www.costco.com/Q-See-8-Channel-HD-Analog-DVR-with-2TB-HDD%2c-8-720p-Cameras-with-100'-Night-Vision.product.100161016.html

or

http://www.costco.com/Lorex-8-Channel-HD-Analog-DVR-with-2TB-HDD%2c-8-1080p-Cameras-with-130'-Night-Vision.product.100218592.html

If your budget allows and you are willing to run ethernet you can move up to ip cameras.