mbilyou

Wireless System for Unoccupied House

Good Morning,

I am looking for a system that will meet the following requirements. The building is an unoccupied house, which has already been broken into. There is no internet access, but there is power.

Is there a day/night camera system which can be installed on the exterior of the home, which will wirelessly transmit and record movement to a device remotely hidden inside of the home, which I can physically check and get data from as needed?

I am looking to get this done as affordably as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

Good Morning,

I am looking for a system that will meet the following requirements. The building is an unoccupied house, which has already been broken into. There is no internet access, but there is power.

Is there a day/night camera system which can be installed on the exterior of the home, which will wirelessly transmit and record movement to a device remotely hidden inside of the home, which I can physically check and get data from as needed?

I am looking to get this done as affordably as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

Hey

Yes there are many systems that comes with CCTV monitoring services. It is up to you whether you want to monitor yourself or want to take help of professional company.

I Have also installed such type of system at my home but since most of the time I stay outside so i am taking monitoring services from IVP.