ramsey1973

cable management at the wall

For years I have simply plumbed the wire through a hole in the wall and to the camera. However on a new building we are constructing, they are asking me if there is a plate or receptacle to have the wire exit the wall where the camera will be mounted. I understand what they are asking but cannot find a wall plate or box for what I need. I will be using small Samsung IP dome cameras mounted directly to the wall surface. I see no need for a junction box or plate, as I would have the cable exit the wall and plug directly into the base of the camera.

Does anyone have suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance

Brad

For years I have simply plumbed the wire through a hole in the wall and to the camera. However on a new building we are constructing, they are asking me if there is a plate or receptacle to have the wire exit the wall where the camera will be mounted. I understand what they are asking but cannot find a wall plate or box for what I need. I will be using small Samsung IP dome cameras mounted directly to the wall surface. I see no need for a junction box or plate, as I would have the cable exit the wall and plug directly into the base of the camera.

Does anyone have suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance

Brad

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29292