Sign in to follow this  
FRMT

SPECO D8HS

We recently has Speco D8HS installed in our warehouse. The installer only knew how to install the cameras but knew nothing behind the IT part so I've been trying to figure it out on my own. Speco tech support is useless and refuses to speak with consumers.

Today, we were trying to figure out how to use the damn thing and now we are totally out of an image.

I tried to increase the picture quality of the camera recording outside. The system required restart but after the restart we lost all images. Does anyone know how to reset the system without accessing the menu?

Any tips would be appreciated.

We recently has Speco D8HS installed in our warehouse. The installer only knew how to install the cameras but knew nothing behind the IT part so I've been trying to figure it out on my own. Speco tech support is useless and refuses to speak with consumers.

Today, we were trying to figure out how to use the damn thing and now we are totally out of an image.

I tried to increase the picture quality of the camera recording outside. The system required restart but after the restart we lost all images. Does anyone know how to reset the system without accessing the menu?

Any tips would be appreciated.

1) Get your money back. What kind of company installs something but cannot tell you how to use it.

2)Is your screen blank or does it display a grid but no image?

3) what kind of cameras are connected to this unit? analog? ip? both?