Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Maisi Home cctv p2p

I'm wanting to install a fairly simple system to monitor my dogs while I am out and about. Also of course it would be an advantage to turn on the motion detection during the times when I am out with the dogs. I have seen a Maisi 1280x720 system for sale on Amazon which seems to fit the bill,(not expensive) I wondered if anyone on the forum has one of these and could advise me if it would be suitable. I would like any system to send me an android phone notification that I could view later, but I'm not looking for an expensive 'cloud' recording system as I would not be using it too much, I'm retired and would not be out and about often enough to justify the rental cost. Any help would be really appreciated, the Maiai system I am looking at can be seen on the Amazon cctv section which gives a full spec of the camera.

PS. Since my original post I have spotted a similar camera on Amazon - called the Sunluxy H.264 1.0MP HD 720 Plug and Play .... seems to be the same spec as the maisi .......any comments please???

Thank you,

Hunter.