jisaac

Cernium Check Video

good & bad. good that it proably works. bad that the client will be able to see the poor camera signals from crappy transmission balun's, ect. I've tested the passive balun's with my "meter" and the "quality" of the signal at the head end is terrible............RG59 & active balun's hold up the best. passive will provide a pic but after you compare active to passive I decided never to use passive again............loose too much signal quality..and I'm talking a color burst reading of 5 or 6 on a scale of 50 plus.....that much is gone, yet you get a picture.

ya i stopped using passive baluns a while back when I kept getting ground loop problems. I really like to use the active hubs at the head end.

And with the check video you dont have to let the customer see. Usually I dont let the customer see much of anything until we are done. I really cant stand the guys that stand over you the whole time and ask you a ton of questions. But then again I like them better than the person that gives you no info on what they want during a site survey. especially when they say "your the professional you tell me what I need". And then when you give them a proposal that makes them do a back flip in their seat and they say "that was more than i was expecting".