rory

Anyone not using the latest IE or FireFox

please PM me, i have a site in development using Divs & CSS as opposed to tables and I just want to see if it works or not on different browsers and platforms .. if it does it will mean it will load alot faster .. i can use the original version that has tables based on the type of browser but id rather not if it works with at least a few recent versions .. i think only really old browsers wont view it .. like from 2001 and less ..

thanks.

Rory

Yeah im sure IE7 will work, looking mostly for mac users, older browsers, etc. I did download a few other versions of the latest ones and they seem to do the same mostly, opera and netscape have some issues with popups thats about all I can see so far, and found fixes for that .. anyway thanks for the offer ..

I've had a quick browse and everything looks pretty good so far rory.

Mac + Explorer (not sure what version, but I think it might be IE 5.5 - I'll double check). I've also got Netscape so when I have a moment, I'll give that a go.

I noticed that on the realty site, it mentions your IT expertise, but nothing said about your security knowledge. Trying to keep your talents covert? ....

Yeah we dont want clients to worry about crime ..

remember its paradise