spud3607

How do I create a live feed to a web page?

Hi there

I have GV800 v7.05, linked to a camera in a birdbox. I would like to be able to put a live feed from the camera onto a web page so that anyone can see it, however, I don't know whether this can be done with GV800 and if so, how to do this.....can anyone help? I am a complete novice when it comes to this.

Many thanks

Graham

I am going to assume you can't use the web server built into the Geo software. In that case, if you want something custom - as this seems it would be - you'd probably have to get your hands on the SDK

what do you want .. exactly .. did you try the webcam browser page yet for the DVR ..? It is all customizable even without the full SDK btw .. let me know ..

Rory

Hi guys and thanks for the replies. Our challenge really is that we have never set up a web page before and although we have seen that Geovision has a web server, we don't know how to access/set/use it at all, or indeed any other server.

We are completely new at this and can see that the Geovision has a choice of 4 servers - which one should we use and what comes first - a web page, setting up Geovision...etc. The instruction manual doesn't seem to help with these very basic questions.

To confirm, this is to create a live feed from our birdboxcam to a web page.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated, or if it is too complicated for an absolute beginner, just let us know.

Regards

Graham