Touseour

Lost password

Hi,

I am going around in circles with lightinthebox trying to find out the default admin password for the system I bought from them

http://www.lightinthebox.com/4-outdoor-day-night-cctv-home-video-surveillance-security-camera-kit_p502478.html

Having stupidly forgotton my password, I tried the remove battery trick to reset the password to default before realising that I did not know the default password either and now cannot locate the user manual.

Lightinthebox have confirmed that it is their own product but when I ask if they can let me know the default password I am referred to customer services who then tell me to contact techical support who in turn refer me back to customer services. All of this has to be done via their website followed by a 1-2 day delay whilst they respond. No phone numbers are available to try and get a quicker answer.

Does anyone know the default password or how to find it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you try using the work admin? usually that is the default username and password out of the box.

More confused than ever, I have found the user manual and it states that there is no default password but leaving it blank only brings back the invalid password message.

I have replaced the SATA but the password still is invalid so I assume the password is stored on the motherboard.

I have removed the battery and left it out overnight with the power unplugged but this has had no effect.

Any suggestions?