Sign in to follow this  
menthas

cctv networking

hi can anybody help I have a floureon 4ch cctv and wont to network it on my computer and iPhone I have watched a couple on utube starts of the same as mine then halfway through does something I havnt got on mine totally confused some one please help

Hi Menthos.

It very much depends on the model of Fleureon you have.

There are two methods of networking.

Firstly you have p2p. This usually involves scanning a QR code from your phone and it automatically sets up. It can be a little clunky and unreliable but is usually fairly convenient. You will need to consult your documentation for the DVR to find the relevant app for your recorder.

Secondly, you have port forwarding. This is generally more resilient & quicker but takes a little knowledge.

The basic steps are.

1. Ensure your recorder is connected locally to your router. If you enable DHCP/Dynamic on your recorder in the network settings. Apply and reboot. If you revisit this menu it should say IP address 192.168.xxx.xxx

Type that number into a browser on your PC and it should direct you to your recorder.

2. You then need to identify the ports your particular model works on. Most, but not all Fleureon are 80, 34567, 34599. (you will find these in your Networking menus on DVR)

3. You then need to Port Forward those ports on your router to direct to the internal IP. Different ways of doing this on different routers. Let me know what model you have.

4. visit www.yougetsignal.com/ports and check the relevant port numbers are open.

5. You also have the problem of not having a Static eternal IP address (probably) but if youve got this far thats the easy bit.

Good luck.

hi thanks for looking at my dilemma ive looked on the cctv and no model number but its got in version SYSTEM V4.02.R11.00031123.10001.1308