epicstruggle

ACTi vs Dahua for remote viewing

Hi,

I typically install my own cameras (ACTi) at my local property, but we just bought a new property that we want to remotely view. At the local property, I have a pc connect to 3 monitors showing 16 ACTi cameras, nice and simple install.

At this new property, we want to install another 10-16 cameras which shouldn't take much effort. However, I've never done a remote view set up. The remote property will have 100 Mb/s down and 20 Mb/s up with 5 static IPs. Need directions/guide to view cameras from a remote site. (PC must, Phone nice to have).

We want to add a second PC and 2-3 monitors to view these new remote cameras at the local property. Is there a good guide that shows how best to do this? Would it use the same ACTi NVR software we are running now? If we wanted to also add a phone app view, what would the set up look like?

One of the other partners has had luck using Dahua installed with by a professional installer, but I prefer to go with ACTI. I just need directions to do this. Can anyone help out?

Thanks,

ps. For remote viewing what do you prefer Dahua vs ACTi?