aselector

3 Security camera systems

Hi Guys. I'm looking to purchase 3 security systems, 2 8channel high quality video and sound, and 1 16 channel hidden (motion detector style or other) high quality with sound systems. for the 2 8 channel systems i need a DVR with memory to hold at least 2 weeks of video, and for the 16 channel, i need to have memory to hold more like 2 months of video.

where would you recommend to shop for them?

My opinion and im not expert with CCTV lol.

Aliexpress will be your cheapest for sure, BUT you will need to know what you are exactly looking for. Also with aliexpress try and get multi-language systems as chinese ones can be a problem later on if you don't know what you are doing.

Hikvision 8ch "NVR" (not DVRs anymore) with a 2TB hard drive should get you 2 weeks worth of footage but that will depend on quality you are recording in and if you are constantly recording or just motion detection recording.

A 16ch NVR for 2 months recording Hikvision do one with 4 SATA Slots up to 6TB HDD Each. But make sure you check as a lot of NVRs sold don't have any hard drives fitted, you will need to pay extra for them, or ask the supplier if they can fit them.

All hikvision systems have motion detection recording.

I am not sure about any sound recording as my hikvision cameras don't have it. But i am sure there are hikvision cameras that do as my NVR has the option.