Sign in to follow this  
oneirishpollack

Fujikam vs. HooToo vs. Foscam

I have purchased three IP cams - 2 Foscams and 1 HooToo.

All three worked well, the 1080 Foscam provides the best video and viewing. The worst part of the Foscam is the never ending fight with plug-ins and Windows.

Will all that said, is it worth trying a Fujikam? Is it pretty much the same as the rest?

Is there anything that allows you to PTZ that is better than these three, but within their price range (approx. $90)?

Thanks!

-Extra LED Red Light Makes it More Realistic

-Decrease your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras

-Dummy Security Indoor / Outdoor Camera

-Weatherproof: Yes

-Sun Shield Included

-No Wiring Need

-Material: ABS plastic

Hi I have never heard of hootoo so I looked them up ..... Ok the above is only a fake camera but talk about over stupid sales.

I would only spend money on brand names. And at least a camera that will work with other brands of NVRs

-Sun Shield Included

-No Wiring Need

Hi I have never heard of hootoo so I looked them up ..... Ok the above is only a fake camera but talk about over stupid sales.

I would only spend money on brand names. And at least a camera that will work with other brands of NVRs

Sorry, I should have clarified, I was only looking for answers relevant to the above cameras or those in the same market. I am not interested in a $2,000 investment - just not my need. So sorry if the question insults you, but sarcasm and being a jerk is not the input I was seeking. Save it for someone that never saw it before.

-Sun Shield Included

-No Wiring Need

Sorry, I should have clarified, I was only looking for answers relevant to the above cameras or those in the same market. I am not interested in a $2,000 investment - just not my need. So sorry if the question insults you, but sarcasm and being a jerk is not the input I was seeking. Save it for someone that never saw it before.

Someone else who can't read

Read my post again .... If you read it slow you might understand ....if not I will post it again in crayon for you.

Here is what a real JURK does ..... Buys or thinks of buying a camera from hootoo. A JURK who installs it with there own hootoo crap software that gives a complete stranger at hootoo can watch your cameras

So let's see why you call me a jurk

What is so wrong about that advice ??

I would say to you ..... You have been a member of the forum since 2008 and you have still not figured out that IP cameras don't cost $2000 anymore. Now that's the sign of a jurk.

Another sign of a jurk is ......... Hikvision 1.3mp is Infact cheaper than hootoo crap.

Yes you offended me by calling me a jurk but I'll try and put some other advice into simple terms for you .

Buy a hoo too camera and you have to connect to THERE server for you to use there camera ...... That means not only can you watch your camera at home but also complete strangers in China can as well ....... Why would anyone want that to happen unless your a jurk

So again some simple advice.

Think it's time the forum had a kiddies corner