t310483317

New System Installation Help

Hi there I've currently got two DVR systems with 8 cameras on each one is a h.view and one is Swann and I managed to set them up fine last year for both network using the application to view on PC/Mobile and they've been working fine, however I purchased a new system at the weekend out of nowhere from a second hand seller just because it has a ptz camera and I was wanting to mount one for a while - but have no experience with this system at all.

It is a HikiVision 16 channel DVR and with it came cameras (one being a PTZ dome outdoor mounted one?) and a 360 Vision Keyboard model number: VKXBMM485 http://www.sourcesecurity.com/docs/opdf/technical-details/360-vision-vkxbmm485.pdf and a Vision Matrix model number: VM0032-04 http://www.sourcesecurity.com/docs/opdf/technical-details/360-vision-vm0032-04.pdf

I have set the DVR up and have connected up all the bnc cable / power cabled cameras and it is fine - the last issue I have is getting this ptz outdoor one working?

I don't have any cables for the camera, keyboard or matrix? What exactly do I need to get this guy working?

Many thanks to any replies at all!

Image of inside the dome camera internals:

289422_1.jpg

Image of the keyboard:

289422_2.jpg

Image of the matrix?:

289422_3.jpg

289422_4.jpg

289422_5.jpg

Scrap the matrix and keypad what wires go where on the dome camera?

I've got 24v going to power and I've cut a bnc male from an old camera and it has two connections in it so I take it one goes on video or something and elsewhere on the camera then another two to the rj ports on the DVR itself?

Many thanks again to any replies

So can anyone point me if I am even going in the right direction?

Sorry to bug

So I've got a BNC connection coming from the DVR and just need to wire it to the camera I think???

289472_1.jpg

I've got a connection of 24v power now to the camera unit itself...

289472_2.jpg

These are ports available on the rear of the DVR I assume I'll need to make some wiring from these to the camera base for PTZ control?

289472_3.jpg

Much thanks to any replies

Faithfully - T