Howdy!

I need DVR cards which I can brand as my own brand,

modify the software to have my logo and outlook,

The cards must obviously be highperformance, and value for money.

yet at the same time, it must not be copy cards.

Any idea which cards or manufacturer can I speak to?

This probley isn't going to work out the way you hoped but lets see if we can narrow this down.

1. How good of a programer are you? Good UI design isn't easy.

2. Are you looking to sell to end users or dealers?

3. Are you going to put in the support staff to handle it?

This probley isn't going to work out the way you hoped but lets see if we can narrow this down. quote[/]

1. How good of a programer are you? Good UI design isn't easy.

>>I am not a programmer, I was hoping to meet somone on this forum who can program/assist me in getting my logo and branding on the original software (with permission of course) or use generic software and brand it with my logo.

2. Are you looking to sell to end users or dealers?

>>dealers only, thus the branding.

3. Are you going to put in the support staff to handle it?

>>Yes, i will have support staff to assist dealers with the software.

If you need a programmer, talk to rory.

You won't be disappointed, have used him before.

thanks do you have his email address?

Hi, without doing any serious programming the GEO is easy to custimize with logos, GUI and then some. There are also other DVRs that allow simple replacement of the logo, including the Digiflower, and others. With Geo though you can totally customise the entire Installation CD, the browser based web page, the GUI itself, and basically do a whole ton of other things. Let me know by PM what exactly you are looking to do.

Rory

the problems with GEO is that

1- firstly the cards are very expensive,

2- They are already represented in my country

3- They will not OEM the product

4- i doubt very much they will like me taking their products and sticking my logo on it, permission will not be granted

5- Everyone is selling GEO, i will need a card like anykeeper, digital flower etc who are smaller companies and will be willing to OEM for me

6- I believe some cards on the market use GEO technology, but i do not know the legal implications on it. Is the software copyrighted or is the card copyrighted,

7-and are those cards legal to sell with other software?

You Can OEM geo, as a dealer/distributor you can get the OEM software.

If you wanted to go even further you could buy the Geo SDK from them, but thats not needed for the basic stuff you want to do.

Anykeeper and Digiflower use cheap hardware and their software doesnt compare to Geo for stability and features. They are fine for very budget jobs. GeoVision uses very high quality cards from S. Korea.

GeoVision is a software company, thats why they have the features they do. They also do some hardware S&D especially for copyright protection.

Anykeeper and Kodicom are by far the most Cloned Cards on the Market. Also if you buy any cards out of Hong For any DVR card you can be certain they are cloned/pirated.

No Cards use Geo Technology, GeoVision is software and works for the cards that have been certified by them, and which also have Geo Serial Numbers installed. There are however illegal copies as I mentioned before, but they do not compare to the real thing in anyway, other than they use cracked versions of the older software, with lower resolution and less stability, along with unstable drivers.

See the Geo related 3rd Party Custom Software on my site for some of the most basic Changes you can make to the software (legally)

Rory

Sorry forgot to mention, yes they aren't cheap. If you are looking to OEM a budget card then Digiflower is it, at least for minor modifications. You can easily change the Logo and other minor things, but Geo has more power in that area. They aslo provide an sdk last i checked, but that requires programming knowledge.

Once again though, it doesnt compare to the Geo Softare and Cards they use.

Whom do I contact to purchase OEM Geo cards?

Whom do I contact to have OEM Geo software?

Whom do I contact to have the software modified to my brand?

How will my pricing be compared to the original Geovision pricing?

Typically you would be a distributor and get the software from the Geo rep. PM me regarding that. The cards are the same, it is the software that is different but only in certain aspects such as installation. Also remember the real power of OEM is in buying the SDK, but for the simple stuff you want to do, that can be done with the OEM software. Difference is with the OEM software, there is no real programming involved, with the SDK there is, if you wanted to make any serious changes (goes for all cards).

So first question is where are you located?

Are you a CCTV/DVR Reseller/Dealer?

Price will differ depending on who you buy it from, but if you are a reseller/dealer then you can get a good price and they can normally supply the OEM software.

Rory

>>South Africa, but I do not wish to do business with the local Geovision distributor.

>>CCTV wholesaler, we sell to other dealers. We currently have our own Camera range, and need a good DVR card to brand as ours, with good support from the factory and cards which will not fall over under pressure and time.

>>South Africa, but I do not wish to do business with the local Geovision distributor.

>>CCTV wholesaler, we sell to other dealers. We currently have our own Camera range, and need a good DVR card to brand as ours, with good support from the factory and cards which will not fall over under pressure and time.

I can vouch for the cards, as I know who makes them, and also from using them, they are high quality.

Like i mentioned before, Digiflower is a cheaper brand that you can also simply switch the logo on, or more depending if you get the SDK.

Others that OEM and are similar in price and quality to Geo are Comart and Chance-I, but they typically require programming knowledge to work their SDKs. With the SDks though you would really want to get a cocuple programmers on staff at that point as it is a lot of work. Just depends how far you want to go with it ..

As for support, they arent a factory as they are a software company, and I cant vouch for support as I have never had to contact them. If you want direct factory contact though, you would need to get into the programming side with the SDKs and deal with the card manufacturers direct.

Rory

the main problem is that if i use the sdk, we will need to continue upgrading it as then the software will be our proprietary. Although I would not like to do that, I would if I need to.

Alternatively, I should try the Digi-Flower and simply change the logo and keep changing it whenever they bring out the newer software versions. I will need to contact Digi-Flower for permission on that.

As for Comart and Chance-I, do you have their websites? Can you assist me to get the software modified after I get permission?

I suggest you can consider this one,which is H.264 compression card,and it can be branded as your brand and changed the logo to what you want,all button pictures can be replaced.it absolutely not copy products.we hate the guys who make copies.as for price,we can talk by MSN or skype,because we don't know how many you want.