jthieme

Camera cutout problem

Hello, first time posting here and am really hoping someone can help me out. I am using an Avigilon DVR and a GW security camera. (See link below for listing) The problem I have is that when when you look at the camera in tile view with my other cameras it is low quality, but the entire picture is there. Once I open it to full screen the camera begins to have multiple lines and usually the bottom half goes out. I know that the image is sideways, I did not bother adjusting it as soon as I saw the picture because it could be a defective camera, however this is happening with the 2 cameras I bought from the company.

Thank you VERY much for any help or insight you can give me.

1758654128_Tileview.JPG.8f07d7b86ba57b8d3f5db177df57e75f.JPG

1975629162_Fullscreen.thumb.JPG.e46b835913936f7262670f3e1f5c7d87.JPG

Hello, first time posting here and am really hoping someone can help me out. I am using an Avigilon DVR and a GW security camera. (See link below for listing) The problem I have is that when when you look at the camera in tile view with my other cameras it is low quality, but the entire picture is there. Once I open it to full screen the camera begins to have multiple lines and usually the bottom half goes out. I know that the image is sideways, I did not bother adjusting it as soon as I saw the picture because it could be a defective camera, however this is happening with the 2 cameras I bought from the company.

Thank you VERY much for any help or insight you can give me.

Looks like you have packet loss

Low quality camera's picture is not need every work. if your security camera's pictures is not clear about you then you feel very problem. So Brought the camera from a good company.