BBV-Mike

Hi from Mike at BBV

Hi

My names Mike and I have recently started at BBV.

I'm here to help with any questions you may have about protocol conversion & CCTV telemetry.

Please message me if you need any help with any aspect of protocol conversion

Hi Mike,

I have noticed that BBV have gone out of business. I hope this doesn't cause you trouble if you were still with the company. 

I have an issues that I'm hoping you could help me with although given circumstances. I work for a CCTV company and we recently bought a Tx 1500 Video Matrix and Controller. We have been trying to reach someone at BBV to get the Declaration of Conformity for this product as will not be able to deliver the system to our customer without it. Is this something that you could help me with? It would be much appreciated,

Best regards,

Daniel Runefelt 

1 hour ago, DanielR said:

Hi Mike,

I have noticed that BBV have gone out of business. I hope this doesn't cause you trouble if you were still with the company. 

I have an issues that I'm hoping you could help me with although given circumstances. I work for a CCTV company and we recently bought a Tx 1500 Video Matrix and Controller. We have been trying to reach someone at BBV to get the Declaration of Conformity for this product as will not be able to deliver the system to our customer without it. Is this something that you could help me with? It would be much appreciated,

Best regards,

Daniel Runefelt 

This has to be a joke ????

his name is Alan at bbv and he still trades

but your asking for a certificate of conformity 

for something you have which is secondhand 

so you want him to take responsibility for something he has not seen in years and you might of found in a skip

now the reason I say that is ….. it’s analog only ……. No one uses standard analog anymore and have not for years so I know your not in the industry