tbradley87

Is There an Online Application to View Remotly?

So I have everything forwarded and its working correctly, but at work we have some pretty strict controls on the sites that we can access.

When I type in my IP and port to pull up I get blocked. I came across Smart PSS and was just wondering if there was any kind of online setup that did not require a download that I might be able to type in my IP and pull up my cameras?

I am trying to get around the firewall here at the office because there is no way that the tech team would open a request for me.

If you have a site that can be used instead of software can you post in a reply?

So I have everything forwarded and its working correctly, but at work we have some pretty strict controls on the sites that we can access.

When I type in my IP and port to pull up I get blocked. I came across Smart PSS and was just wondering if there was any kind of online setup that did not require a download that I might be able to type in my IP and pull up my cameras?

I am trying to get around the firewall here at the office because there is no way that the tech team would open a request for me.

If you have a site that can be used instead of software can you post in a reply?

Try setting up a VPN server at the camera location and connecting with VPN. Or, try setting up a proxy server at the location and setting up your browser to use that.