fas

Anyone familiar with BartPE?

I am trying to make an unattended windows disk that will auto partition the hard drive into two partions of unequal sizes. I did a little research and it seems that BartPE is the way to accomplish this. BartPE is a windows environment, kind of like dos, but much better, from what I read. If anyone knows how to set this up, I would appreciate it. It seems like it would be pretty simple, but I don't know much about it. Thanks.

Check out the webiste if you haven't already.

I have seen it written up in one of my magazines as a good tool, but I have not used it myself.

Should be some info out there on the net though.

If you can find it, there is an OEM building tool for unintended installs. But I perfer doing partions and formats by hand. My experance with the automation of that has been less then pleasant.

thomas,

I have an unattended install all set up, but I want to be able to auto reformat the drive into 2 partitions, one for the operating system and files and the other for a ghost image. I also want to be able to auto install ghost so that I can make a drive image when I am done tweaking. I know there is a website for bartpe, but it is still confusing. I'll have to sit down one day and try different things until I get it. It seems like a really good way to format the drives during an unattended install.