tlavite

Bosch Divar MR

Wow its been a long time since i have been on here guys hows it going? I got a couple questions for you all that have had me stumped for the last week. I have a Bosch Divar MR DVR and a Bosch Intuikey controller with the joystick. for whatever reason i can not get the Bosch Intuikey to control any PTZ cameras on the DVR i can however control the cameras with the onscreen PTZ control so i know they are set up correctly. The Intuikey will control every other portion of the DVR besides actually moving the PTZ's. I also have a Bosch series 600 DVR with another Intuikey controller and everything works fine on it. Even if i swap controllers they all work on the Bosch 600 just not the Divar MR. My other question is does anyone know where i can get the newest firmware for the Divar MR? thats about the only thing i have left to try.

This is the Divar MR info:

model of the DVR is a Divar MR model number DVR-16L

serial number is: 404009999100030002

MAC Address is: 00:E0:91:B0:B6:52

S/W Version is: 1.0.4.0020

I doubt that it is a firmware problem. I did find firmware on the Bosch Security web site last week but can not find it now. It was listed under end of life products and I downloaded the client software for a customer. I noticed the firmware was there too.

I would guess your bi-phase output on the MR is dead. That was a very common problem on the old Divar 2 units and I suspect the same for the MR.

Try connecting your PTZ control cable to another bi-phase output on the MR. I think there should be more that one set of output pins but can't find my MR manual right now either. You will not need to do any additional programming by moving to another set of output pins.

Randy